- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: Augusta, Maine
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
Deputy Judicial Marshal in Augusta, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F 1st Shift
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in the Augusta area. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
- No nights or weekends!
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to check your work at the door
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Carry a firearm for the duration of the shift
- Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
- Flexibility to travel and work in different parts of the state with minimal notice
- Ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘Augusta DJM’ to 207.622.1535
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5565420