Multiple Business Analysts in Augusta, Maine
Pay: $25 per hour
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Do you enjoy math? Would you like to work for a company that values its workers, integrity, and the people it serves? We are now hiring multiple Business Analysts for a client in Augusta. This person will play a crucial role in the company by researching and citing codes for financial issues. Apply today!
- Great pay
- Work at a reputable institution
- An opportunity to put your math skills to work
- Full-time, temporary employment (lasting approximately 1 year)
- No nights! No weekends!
- Close to the turnpike exit
- Restaurants and shopping nearby
- Access to health, vision, and dental benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Researching tax or legal-related issues and documenting findings, including reviewing tax records and applications for accuracy and completion
- Gathering, evaluating, and presenting metrics related to assigned project, including calculating sales, excise, income, or other taxes in order to make assessments
- Contacting taxpayers by phone and/or mail to obtain or clarify information, negotiating payment terms, collecting tax payments, and explaining tax forms, laws, and policies
- Interpreting and applying federal and state tax codes for personal, business, and corporate taxes
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- A four-year combination of training, education, and experience in business, banking/finance, computer science, accounting, or tax collection work is acceptable
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent math skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Business Analyst in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
️ Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘analyst’ to 207.560.0909
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries, we have many other positions available that may interest you. Apply now to start a conversation.