Banking Admin Support Staff in Damariscotta, Maine
Our client in Damariscotta is currently seeking an individual with direct customer contact experience and strong MS Office skills to work as Banking Admin Support Staff! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Apply today!
Pay: $18 – $20 per hour, depends on experience
Location: Damariscotta, Maine
Schedule: M-F Days
What’s in it for you:
• Full-time, temp-to-hire position
• Opportunity to put your admin skills to work
• Family-like atmosphere
• Within walking distance of restaurants and the Damariscotta River
What you’ll be doing:
• Filing, imaging, and organizing correspondence and records.
• Supporting administrative reviews and preparing paperwork for opening/closing accounts
• Processing client transactions, contributions, and disbursements in the accounting system
• Monitoring account balances and addressing overdrafts or uninvested funds
• Assisting in client meetings, providing support, and serving as a primary contact for calls
• Ensuring compliance with IRS regulations, assisting in tax form preparation, and managing account administration duties
Here’s what you need to apply:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous direct customer contact experience
• Proficiency in MS Office products
• Understanding of tax law and IRS regulations and financial admin experience preferred
How to Get Started:
We have made it easy to apply to be a Banking Admin Support Staff in Damariscotta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Online: see below
Call or Text: ‘D ADMIN’ to 207.622.1535
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Why You Should Choose Manpower?
Upon eligibility, our associates have access to wide range of benefits including:
• Access to health, dental, & vision benefits
• Unlimited referral bonus program – get paid to help your friends get work
• Weekly pay and electronic deposit – we get you paid fast and securely!
• Access to FREE online professional development trainings & programs
Job ID: 5549320