Discover Opportunities Throughout Your Region
If you are ready to newly join the workforce or are looking to make a job change – look no further than Manpower. As a leading local and global staffing company we are well-position to get you access to some of Maine’s top employers and help you build a resume you can be proud of.
We have multiple job openings across all shifts, all across the state of Maine, and all we need is YOU.
We understand that not everyone wants to complete their job search online so we are always willing to meet job seekers where they are by hosting and attending local hiring events.
Check out and stay on top of upcoming local hiring events by visiting this page regularly.
Local work. Weekly pay. Tons of opportunity.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Access to many of Maine’s top employers
- Entry-level, mid-level, and managerial level jobs
- Full-time & part-time positions (most are full-time)
- Jobs available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- Inclusive and safe environments
- Temporary, temp-to-hire, & direct hire positions available
- A variety of industries & locations
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave program
- Access to MyPath and PowerYou – skill building & professional development tools
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Demonstrated reliability
- Desire and ability to work with a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Upcoming Hiring Events
Zildjian Hiring Event – October 26th – 12n-4p
We have immediate openings for all shifts at Zildjian/Vic Firth in Newport. Come meet with a Recruiter on October 26th to discuss your options.
Come one, come all! Walk-ins Welcome. Appointments Preferred.
We are working on planning more events
More Events Being Planned
Check back soon. In the meantime don’t wait for an event, contact our team to discuss your options.
Call: 207.784.9353 Text: 207.560.0906
Call: 207.622.1535 Text: 207.560.0909
Call: 207.594.7910 Text: 207.560.0909
Not sure you can make it?
That’s okay too. You can still apply to any of the available jobs through our traditional methods. Click on any of the regional links below to learn more jobs available in that area, and apply today.