Are you looking to do work that matters? Manpower can help.
IDEXX develops innovative products and services that enhance the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock around the globe. The work you’ll do will impact your community as well as IDEXX’s customers, who are in more than 175 countries!
IDEXX is one of Maine’s largest employers, offering stable work and the ability to grow with the company. For more than 30 years, IDEXX has provided Mainers the opportunity to innovate, develop, and grow their careers at their state-of-the-art Westbrook, Maine location. Let Manpower help you get your foot in the door!
Positions offered at IDEXX span from entry-level to highly technical and experienced. Not sure if you’re qualified? Contact us and we’ll look for the best fit for YOU.
Express Your Interest Now
Join the Team at IDEXX!
We have several openings across all available shifts at IDEXX. If you have ever been curious about working at IDEXX or know someone looking for work encourage them to apply today!
- Janitorial Staff
- Instrument Techs
- Filling Techs
A Few of The Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Stable work
- No weekends!
- No 12 hour shifts!
- Onsite food service
- Ample parking
- Diverse workplace
Here’s what some of our associates have to say about working at IDEXX through Manpower:
Great jobs at a great company.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- A challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- An inclusive and safe environment
- Jobs available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Variety of on-site amenities
- High-energy team
- A workplace that is on the bus line
- Reliable weekly pay
- Excellent resume-building experience
- Working to enhance the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock!
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Demonstrated reliability
- Desire and ability to work with a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Of course, if you have previous manufacturing or warehouse experience, prior laboratory experience, or up-to-date computer skills, we’d love to know that too!