- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: York County
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
- Openings Available: 1
Deputy Judicial Marshal in York County, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F 1st shift
Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp and Temp-to-Hire
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in York County, Maine. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Perform meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
- Ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
- Uniform allowance
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Conduct court entry screening as required based on judicial policy
- Write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
- During court proceedings, remain strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk
- Patrol and maintain a presence in public areas of court facilities as assigned
- Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
- Committed to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in York County, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘YORK DJM’ to 207.284.0595
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5566376