Senior Procurement Specialist Job in Scarborough, Maine
💲💲 Pay: up to $34 per hour DOE
⏰ Schedule: M-F 8a-5p 📆 Assignment Length: Long-term temporary
Do you have experience in procurement? Do you have a background in science, finance, business, or similar? Are you looking for a job in which you can use all your skills? We are now hiring a Senior Procurement Specialist for a client in Scarborough. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Variety of work tasks
- Opportunity to use your creativity
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Execute purchasing and supply management strategies created by Category Managers
- Provide superior levels of customer service while adhering to strict business ethics models
- Work on the resolution of known or anticipated problems in value, quality, or feasibility
- Proactively seek and lead innovative ways to improve procurement processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Finance, or similar
- CMP certification desired
- 4-6 years of procurement experience
- Project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Senior Procurement Specialist job in Scarborough, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘SPS’ to 207.560.0928
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org