Administrative Specialist Job at IDEXX in Maine
Pay: Depends on experience
Schedule: M-F Days
Assignment Length: Through June 2022
Do you have recent experience serving in an administrative capacity for executives and other department leaders? Have you managed calendars for other people before? If so, you may be interested in this Administrative Specialist job in Maine. Apply today.
While this position is designed to be work-from-home, qualified candidates must live in the state of Maine.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- No weekends or holidays
- Ability to work from home
- Foot-in-the-door opportunity at a global company
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Providing administrative support to one or more department professionals/leaders
- Performing routine office management duties such as data entry, document support, filing, & ordering
- Managing the schedule of one or more department professionals/leaders
- Coordinating meetings, calls, and travel
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Recent experience as an Executive Admin or Assistant
- Strong computer skills & proficiency with MS Office
- Familiarity with all basic office equipment (postage meters, copier, multi-line phones)
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Administrative Specialist job at IDEXX in Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries, we have many others you may be interested in. Simply apply now to start a conversation.
We look forward to working with you.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘IDEXX ADMIN’ to 207.560.0928