Welding Jobs at Fisher
💲💲 Pay: Depends on Experience
⏰ Schedule: 2nd shift 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Manpower is now hiring Welders at Fisher Engineering in Rockland! Are you looking to get your foot-in-the-door with one of the leading manufacturing companies? Do you enjoy hands-on work? Apply today!
- Steady, full-time employment
- Potential for permanent placement
- Work in an environment that promotes integrity, teamwork, and high performance
- Opportunity to build skills
- 2x hourly pay for overtime!
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- MIG welding in a production line
- Positioning parts properly with tack welds
- Producing welds that meet quality standards and shop prints
- Ensuring proper bead size
- Using a handheld grinder to correct rough edges
- Prior experience or training with MIG welding
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Welding Technology Degree or Welding Technical Diploma desired
- Safety-conscious mindset
- Strong basic math skills and ability to read blueprints
To be considered for these welding jobs at Fisher – simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘WELDING’ to 207.560.0909
📞 Call: 207.701.4307
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org