Supply Chain Manager in Central Maine – Direct Hire
Pay: Competitive and based on experience
Assignment Length: Direct-Hire
Do you have 5-7 years of experience serving in a leadership capacity managing inventory & supplies for a busy manufacturing company? Are you well-rounded in contract negotiations with vendors? If you are looking to take your leadership skills to a growing company, we want to connect you with the hiring manager for this Supply Chain Manager job in Central Maine. Apply today!
Direct-hire opportunity. National company with a local presence. Leadership position.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package offered
- Leadership position reasonable autonomy
- Growing company with a solid reputation
This position is responsible for the planning and inventory control, sourcing negotiating pricing and contracts for commodities needed for the business to produce.
- Establishing performance metrics for the supply chain
- Maintaining supplies and materials to optimize production
- Leading and managing physical inventory and cycle counting activities
- Negotiating agreements for prices of raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Managing all team member activities including, but not limited to, time off requests, time card approvals, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and training.
- Managing expenses within approved budget constraints.
- 4-year degree in Business and/or Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Understands Lean and 5S
- Proficient on ERP/MRP & standard computer software
We have made it easy to apply for this Supply Chain Manager job in Central Maine. Simply choose one of the options below to contact us.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘SUPPLY’ to 207.560.0909
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Job ID: 5406567