Business Analyst Jobs in Augusta, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $25 per hour
⏰ Schedule: M-F 8a-5p 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Do you enjoy math? Would you like to work for a company that values its workers, integrity, and the people it serves? We are now hiring a Business Analyst for a client in Augusta. This person will play a crucial role in the company by researching and citing codes for financial issues. Apply today!
- $25 an hour!
- Full-time, temporary employment
- Nights and weekends free!
- Dental, vision, and ACA-compliant health insurance available
- Research tax or legal-related issues and documenting findings, including reviewing tax records and applications for accuracy and completion
- Gather, evaluate, and present metrics related to assigned project, including calculating sales, excise, income, or other taxes in order to make assessments
- Contact taxpayers by phone and/or mail to obtain or clarify information, negotiate payment terms, collect tax payments, and explain tax forms, laws, and policies
- Interpret and apply federal and state tax codes for personal, business, and corporate taxes
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- A four-year combination of training, education, and experience in business, banking/finance, computer science, accounting, or tax collection work is acceptable
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent math skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
We’ve made it easy to apply for a Business Analyst Job in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘analyst’ to 207.560.0909
📞 Call: 207.622.1535
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org