Build a Great Career at Smith & Wesson
If you are ready to work at a company where you will be in a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere AND be able to grow your skills, you want to work at Smith & Wesson through Manpower. As the exclusive staffing partner for their entry-level production positions, we can get your foot in the door at one of the area’s top employers.
We have multiple job openings for 2nd shift Machine Loaders & Assemblers, all we need is YOU. We have scheduled onsite interviews to be held at the Smith & Wesson facility on Thursday, March 17th.
Onsite Interviews at Smith & Wesson this week!
Thursday, March 17 from 10a-2p
Steady Work to Build Your Resume.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- A challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- An inclusive and safe environment
- Jobs available on night shift
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Supportive, team-oriented work environment
- Reliable weekly pay
- Excellent resume-building experience
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Demonstrated reliability
- Desire and ability to work with a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
March 17 | 10a – 2p
19 Aviation Drive
Houlton, Maine 04730