Millwright & Maintenance Job in Ashland, Maine
Pay: Up to $23 per hour – based on experience
Schedule: 12 Hour Shifts
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Interested in taking your experience with industrial maintenance, repair, and installation to a growing company in Ashland? Apply today.
– Work for a growing, industry-leading company
– Company on the cutting edge of technology in our industry
– Energetic and safety-oriented environment
– Competitive pay rates commensurate with experience
– Access to health, vision, and dental benefits
– Maine Earned Paid Leave
– Installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment
– Troubleshooting problems, repair/replace parts and components, and conducting preventative maintenance
– Working on various types of industrial machinery including pneumatic and hydraulic
– Fabricating or modifying parts and machinery as needed.
– Proficiency in troubleshooting both hydraulic and pneumatic machinery & equipment
– Ability to read blueprints, schematics, sketches, or manuals to fabricate, modify, or repair equipment
– Experience working with stationary production equipment, especially sawmill equipment
– Commitment to teamwork, continuous improvement, and safe work practices
– Ability to work shift and weekend work and maintain excellent attendance
To be considered for this Millwright & Maintenance job in Ashland, Maine – simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘PI MILLWRIGHT’ to 207.554.4376
Job ID: 5428453