All employment-related questions are to be directed to Manpower. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Anything regarding pay/compensation
- Anything regarding assignment length, timeline, or changes
- Questions or information regarding benefits, insurance, MEPL, etc.
- Time off requests must go through Manpower
All planned time away from work must be requested 3 weeks in advance.
Any workplace incidents/injuries MUST be reported to Manpower immediately (even if you see one of the nurses on site)
- Please direct any questions you have about payment and scheduling to Manpower. We are your employer, and we are happy to assist with these questions.
- We are reachable by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Call or text (207) 774-8314. Our office hours are M-F 8:30a-5p, please leave a message outside of business hours and we will respond promptly. If you have an after-hours emergency, please contact Jodie Griffith 207-653-7291 or Briana Lagasse 207-229-2194.
- A Manpower Representative is onsite at Abbott in Westbrook on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-5p. Please come see us to address any questions or concerns!
- Abbott is doing timeclock surveillance and auditing time and attendance for accuracy.
- When you are clocked in at Abbott you are expected to be working. If you leave the site during your shift, you must clock out and notify Manpower.
- Early punch ins and overtime must be approved by an Abbott supervisor.
- Badge issues must be reported immediately to Manpower and Abbott. You are not authorized to work without a working badge.
- Attendance is very important at Abbott and excessive planned or unplanned absences will not be excused
- Should you need to miss a scheduled shift you are expected to notify Manpower before the start of your shift.
- Not reporting an absence in advance of your scheduled shift is considered an unreported absence
- Multiple unreported absences, up to 3, will result in termination
- Your lockers are only to be used during your shift. Do not leave items in lockers overnight.
- The NAVICA App is mandatory and must be used to COVID test and shown to security. Click either link below for instructions. No exceptions.
- Dress Code: The attire is business casual. View the guidelines here.
- Failure to comply with these policies can result in termination.
- Position, Flight or Site changes are not authorized. Any special requests must go through an approval process and be communicated to Manpower by Abbott HR and Tapfin before any changes are made to your assignment.
- The selling and buying of anything on Abbott properties is strictly prohibited. For more information click here.
For more information please see the Quick Reference Guide.
Abbott COVID Policies
- Any reports of a close contact or positive COVID result that come from outside of Abbott’s weekly COVID testing MUST be reported to Manpower.
- When these details are received a return-to-work date will be determined and shared with you.
- It will also be determined if/when you will be required to re-test for COVID to return.
- If you test positive during weekly testing AT Abbott you will receive a return-to-work date and it will be determine whether you need to re-test for COVID to be cleared to return. You must notify Manpower of your result and status, and any changes in your return to work.
COVID Quarantine Payment Rules *subject to change*
- Abbott will pay for quarantine periods up to 10 days during the length of your assignment for cases that have been determined to meet their criteria of close contact or infection and you provide the necessary information requested to be eligible.
- These payments will be based off of your regular work schedule.
- These payments will only be issued to you AFTER your return to work.