Facilities Project Manager in Augusta, Maine
Schedule: M-F Days
Assignment Length: Project
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Have you worked on a large-scale facility relocation project before? We have an excellent opportunity to get you involved in as a Facilities Project Manager in Augusta, Maine. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work on a large-scale state agency project
- Increase your professional network with notable contacts
- Chance to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to create a winning solution
- Access to health, dental, & vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Leading the project to move the department to a new location
- Coordinating with the department, moving company, other stakeholders, and IT
- Working with regulatory agencies to ensure compliance and coordination
- Consulting with current staff to include new space considerations
- Coordinating staff tours of the new site
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills
- Negotiation Skills
We have made it easy to apply to be a Facilities Project Manager in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Online: see below
Text: ‘PROJECT’ to 207.560.0909
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.