Litigation Paralegal Job in Portland, Maine
💲 💲 Pay: Starting at $28.85 per hour DOE
⏰ Schedule: M-F 📆 Assignment Length: Direct-Hire/Permanent
Do you have a bachelor’s degree or a paralegal certification? Are you experienced in bankruptcy or litigation paralegal experience? We are now hiring a Litigation Paralegal for a client in Portland. Jump-start your career today. Apply today!
- 3 weeks of PTO starting day 1
- Collaborative, supportive, and friendly work environment
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Prepare and file proofs of claim and supporting documents
- Prepare and review exhibits for depositions, attach to pleadings
- Assemble, review, and analyze documents
- Prepare and organize materials for hearings
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification
- Minimum of 2 years of bankruptcy or litigation paralegal experience
- Must have superior writing and oral communication skills
- Technologically savvy; expert knowledge of MS Office products
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Litigation Paralegal job in Portland, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘paralegal’ to 207.560.0928
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: email@example.com