As a Manpower associate you earn 1 hour of Maine Earned Paid Leave (MEPL) for every 40 hours of work, up to a total of 40 hours of MEPL per year. You are eligible to start using your MEPL after 120 days of employment with Manpower.
- Your weekly pay stub will keep you informed on how much MEPL you have available.
- Our MEPL policy can be found in your employee handbook.
- All MEPL requests must be made in writing through the form below, which also lives on the Associates landing page on our website.
- Filling out this form does not guarantee approval of your MEPL payment.
- If your MEPL is approved it will be paid out as a separate payment following the week you are out.
- Filling out this form is not designed to be a formal request for planned time off, or used as a way to follow the 2-call policy for any attendance disruptions.
- MEPL can only be used for time off on days you are scheduled to work.
If you have any questions about MEPL feel free to contact your local Manpower office.