Wellness Begins With Each Of Us
As the world focuses in on the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), to help maintain the health and safety of our associates, applicants, clients, and staff we are strongly encouraging everyone to take some basic precautionary measures.
Whether applying for work or out on assignment we want to ensure you are safe, healthy, and are able to present your best-self, which means feeling your very best. Which is why we ask you to please contact us before visiting our office or our clients if you meet any of the below criteria:
– If you have experienced acute respiratory symptoms including coughing, sneezing, runny nose, and/or a fever of 100.4 or above (or have come into contact with someone who has had those symptoms) in the last 14 days.
– If you have recently traveled to a high-risk area including but not limited to China, South Korea, Iran, or Europe – or have been around someone that has.
– Have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been advised by a healthcare professional to self-quarantine.
Helping Us All Stay Healthy
We ask you to take the following preventative measures to help us all stay healthy:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw away. If one is not available, cover your mouth with the inside crook of your arm or sleeve.
– Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
– Avoid contact with those who are ill.
– If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention – call your healthcare provider in advance.
Your Personal Travel Plans
With spring upon us, you may also have personal travel plans. If you are visiting a high-risk area (including China, Iran, South Korea, or Europe), for the safety of your co-workers, we ask that you not return to our offices or client worksite for 14 days. If you have questions, please speak with your Manpower Representative.
If on assignment please remember to report all absences to your local Manpower Representative. We will continue to monitor and assess the situation and take appropriate precautions to help protect you and limit the potential spread of the virus. We want you and your family to stay well!
If you are interested in staying updated on the coronavirus we recommend the following resources:
See This Message Translated in The Following Languages