If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door at a leading local employer, Manpower wants to talk with you.
Fisher Engineering has a legacy of designing and manufacturing high quality products right in Rockland for over 70 years. Fisher’s commitment to quality is a driving force to their recognition as an industry leader, and that commitment to quality starts with a commitment to hiring the the right people to do the job. According to their website, working for Fisher is not a job, it’s a lifestyle.
Manpower is pleased to be working with Fisher to help them continue to hire more hardworking people like you. If you want the fast-track to Fisher, give us a call!
Here is what one of our proud associates had to say: “Manpower & Fisher are both kind and ready to help.” Isn’t that the type of employment partnership you want?
Let us tell you more.
Working at Fisher through Manpower – What’s In It For You
There are many benefits to working at Fisher, here are a few.
– Access to both 1st and 2nd shift schedules to meet your personal needs
– Steady full-time work
– Reliable weekly pay
– Casual and appropriate dress code
– Work close to home
– Safe and clean work environment
– Resume-building experience
– Referral Bonus Program
Skills We Regularly Seek for Positions at Fisher
We are regularly seeking out candidates with any of the following skills. If you or anyone you know possess these skills, contact us for consideration.
– Welding experience, education, or certification
– Experience with metal fabrication
– A deep commitment to safety
– Desire to work at a fast pace
– Willingness to work with people from varying backgrounds
– High level of focus and attention to detail
– Desire to work hard and open to learning
– Demonstrated history of reliability
– Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Jobs We Regularly Are Recruiting For
Below you will find a list of some of the common daily duties. We encourage anyone who is looking to jumpstart their career to contact Manpower so we can help you achieve that employment goal. To learn more or to apply for any of the positions below, please contact our recruitment team. Please keep in mind our needs change regularly so this list is not exhaustive.
To be considered for work at Fisher, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to fill out our brief contact form and one of our team members will be in touch.