Tool Maker in Saco, Maine – No Experience Required
Schedule: M-F 7:30a-4p
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you ready to enter the world of work but need experience? Are you looking for a job with a consistent schedule? We are hiring an entry-level Tool Maker for a client in Saco, Maine. Apply today.
- Set schedule
- No nights or weekends
- Training provided
- Gain transferable skills to help build your resume
- Access to health, dental, & vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Light production & assembly
- Using drill press, milling machine, sanders, and deburrers
- Making ergonomically sound tools
- Physical ability to stand for duration of shift & lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
We have made it easy to apply to be an entry-level Tool Maker in Saco, Maine. Simply contact us using one of the options below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘TOOL’ to 207.518.7054
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.