- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: Oxford County
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
- Openings Available: 1
Deputy Judicial Marshal in Oxford County, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F 1st shift
Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp and Temp-to-Hire
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in Oxford County, Maine. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
• No nights! No weekends!
• Perform meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
• Ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
• Uniform allowance
• Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
• Conduct court entry screening as required based on judicial policy
• Write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
• During court proceedings, remain strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk
• Patrol and maintain a presence in public areas of court facilities as assigned
• Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training
• Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
• Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
• Committed to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in Oxford County, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘OXFORD DJM’ to 207.784.9353
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5503785