- Job Title: Production Laborers
- Location: Houlton, Maine
- Hours: 6p-6a 2/2/3 rotation
- Openings Available: 3
Production Laborers at Smith & Wesson in Houlton
Pay: $16.13-$16.53 per hour
Schedule: 6p-6a 2/2/3 rotation
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
If a consistent schedule and paycheck sounds appealing, you may be interested in being a Production Laborer for Smith and Wesson in Houlton. Start a rewarding career today! Apply today!
Several immediate job openings are available in Houlton!
- Safe, inclusive work environment
- All skill levels welcome – training provided
- 3-day weekend every other weekend
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Load materials into CNC machines
- Ensure all assigned machines are running properly
- Transport product safely between machines and staging areas
- Inspect parts for defects
- Communicate any issues to the CNC operator
- Demonstrated reliability and attendance
- Ability to maintain the pace of work for a 12-hour shift
- Able to communicate respectfully and effectively with team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
We want to make it easy to apply to be a Production Laborer in Houlton, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘S&W’ to 207.554.4376
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Job ID: 5458045