- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: Cumberland County, Maine
- Hours: M-F
Deputy Judicial Marshal in Cumberland County, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F Regular business hours
Assignment Length: Long Term Temp, Temp-to-Hire
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in the Cumberland County area. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
• No nights! No weekends!
• Perform meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
• Ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
• Uniform allowance
• Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
• Conduct court entry screening as required based on Judicial policy
• Write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
• During court proceedings, remain strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk
• Patrols and maintains a presence in public areas of court facilities as assigned
• Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
• Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
• A commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in Cumberland County, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘CC DJM’ to 207.774.8258
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5082293