- Job Title: Job Coach
- Location: Cumberland County
- Hours: Full & part-time
- Openings Available: Several
Job Coaches in Cumberland County!
Pay: $20+ per hour
Schedule: Full & part-time opportunities
Are you passionate about helping individuals achieve their career goals? Are you a skilled communicator with a knack for motivating and empowering others? We are seeking dedicated and compassionate Job Coaches to join our client’s team and make a positive impact in the lives of job seekers. Interested? Apply today!
Teachers, Ed Techs, Employment Specialists, Career Advisors, DSP’s, etc. make great candidates for these amazing opportunities!
• $20+ per hour depending on experience
• Reasonable schedule flexibility to align with your needs
• A role that provides a sense of professional fulfillment and a positive impact on society
• Career building potential in and industry with increasing demand
• Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
• Assessing clients’ skills, interests, and career aspirations to develop individualized employment plans
• Identifying workplace supports for individuals with disabilities to explore, become successfully employed, maintain employment, or advance in their chosen career field
• Assisting individuals in performing job duties, relearning skills, and problem-solving to reduce barriers to success on the job
• Helping to build relationships between individuals, supervisors, and employers to promote independence
• Educating employers about the skills and abilities that employees with disabilities bring to the job
• Working with the client and staffing services provider to successfully onboard clients
• Tracking and documenting client progress, maintaining accurate records, and generating reports
• Relevant experience working with disadvantaged or disabled people
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport and motivate clients
• Empathetic and patient approach to supporting individuals facing employment challenges
• Ability to adapt coaching techniques to meet diverse client needs and learning styles
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to various locations as needed.
If you are dedicated to helping individuals overcome obstacles and achieve career success, we want to hear from you! Apply today to become one of these Job Coaches in Cumberland County simply choose an option below to start the conversation.
Apply Now: see below
Call or Text: ‘CC JC’ to 207.774.8258
Job ID: 5491722