- Job Title: Systems & Software Testers
- Location: Augusta
- Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Openings Available: 2
Systems & Software Testers in Augusta, Maine
Pay: $22 per hour
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Assignment Length: Contract
Do you have a background in Information Technology or a degree in computer science? Are you looking to play an important support role in a new system launch? Would you like to get your foot-in-the-door working in state government? We are now hiring Systems & Software Testers for a client in Augusta, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
This is an in-person position. Must be able to commute to Augusta, Maine daily.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot-in-the-door working in state government and gain access to permanent government openings.
• $22 per hour, paid weekly
• Excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity
• Fast-paced work environment
• Close to the turnpike exit
• Restaurants and shopping nearby
• Access to health, vision, and dental benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Access to skill building and professional development tools
• Performing detailed testing of systems and software
• Researching, documenting, and reporting any quality issues identified
• Identifying and recommending processing improvements
• Developing test scripts and testing strategies
• Collaborating with team members to discuss problems, correct plans, and implement solutions
• 4+ years combination of education in information technology (IT) and/or experience with systems and/or software testing
• Strong analytical skills and attentional to detail
We have made it easy to apply to be a Systems & Software Testers in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Online: see below
Call or Text: ‘AUG SST’ to 207.622.1535
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Job ID: 5441538