- Job Title: Recruiter & Staffing Professional
- Location: Central Maine
- Hours: M-F 8:30a-5p
- Openings Available: 1
Join the Recruiting Team at Manpower in Auburn
Pay Rate: Competitive hourly rate + incentive program
Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5p
Assignment Length: Permanent
Do you have experience with onboarding, detailed administrative duties, and customer service? Are you looking to build a career in human resources? Join the Recruiting Team at Manpower in Auburn!
In this role you will help connect area businesses with qualified, local candidates as a Recruiter at the Manpower office in Auburn, Maine.
If you have experience in roles that have required that you shift gears frequently, provide exceptional customer service to a diverse group of people, have the ability to work in a focused and independent work environment – we want to talk with you!
Ready to join a collaborative and friendly team that works together to help make an impact in the community? Apply now!
• Competitive hourly pay plus incentive programs
• Generous PTO offering including your Birthday – enjoy your special day off!
• No nights or weekends – and most major holidays off
• Experience building opportunity
• Professional, collaborative, friendly and in person work environment
• Make excellent community connections
• Comprehensive benefits package with multiple program options
• 401k with company match
• Working with business partners to understand their unique hiring needs
• Sourcing qualified candidates by mining resume databases, working with community partners, and professional networking
• Responding promptly to job applicants to move them through the hiring process
• Presenting qualified candidates to our business partners in a way that shows that the candidate has the skills and experience necessary to perform the job
• Expanding business by performing revenue-generating activities including outside sales & service calls, networking, and face-to-face calls
• Performing a variety of administrative and operational tasks that support the overall mission of quality service, including answering phones and greeting candidates
• Great communication, organization, time management, critical-thinking, and computer skills
• The focus and self-discipline necessary to work independently
• The ability to shift activities in order to address ever-changing needs and priorities
• Some HR, interviewing, onboarding, hiring experience
• Ability to retain information, such as policies or procedures, or find it as needed
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and driven individual to join the recruiting team at Manpower in Auburn. Apply today!
Apply Online: See below