- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: Bangor, Maine
- Hours: M-F 1st shift
Deputy Judicial Marshal in Bangor, Maine
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: M-F 1st shift
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you a retired law enforcement officer? Are you a new or active law enforcement officer looking for a change of pace or new experiences? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in Bangor. Work a great schedule and go home knowing you made a positive impact. Interested? Apply now!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to check your work at the door
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Provide protection for judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Carry a firearm
- Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training OR have certification as a Law Enforcement Officer in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work experience
- Commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Flexibility to travel and work in different locations within the state with minimal notice
- Ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift.
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Deputy Judicial Marshal in Bangor, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘Bangor DJM’ to 207.560.0913
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5082303