- Job Title: 2nd shift Warehouse Pickers & Packers
- Location: Gardiner, Maine
- Hours: 3p-finish
- Openings Available: 16
2nd Shift Warehouse Pickers & Packers – Augusta Area
Pay: $17.50 – $20 depending on experience
Schedule: 3p – finish
Assignment Length: Temp-to-hire
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where the workday just flies by? Are you interested in an entry-level job where you can be trained on warehouse equipment? We are now hiring 2nd shift Warehouse Pickers & Packers for a client in Gardiner, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
*Forklift operators earn $20 per hour, traditional warehouse order pickers are paid $17.50 per hour with the opportunity to be trained on warehouse equipment to potentially raise hourly pay.
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• No experience required
• Physically active job
• Opportunity to be trained on warehouse equipment
• Close to I-295
• Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Using voice pick system to select orders
• Placing products in totes for shippers
• Proven excellent attendance
• Commitment to quality, positive attitude, and willingness to work with a team
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively and follow verbal and written directions
• Ability to operate and be certified on powered industrial trucks
We have made it easy to apply to be a 2nd shift Warehouse Picker & Packer in Gardiner, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Online: see below
Text: ‘WAREHOUSE’ to 207.560.0909
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Job ID: 5082830