- Job Title: Sawmill Laborers & Machine Operators
- Location: Ashland, Maine
- Hours: Varies
- Openings Available: 2
Sawmill Workers in Ashland, Maine – Increased Pay
Pay: $18.26 per hour +$2 shift differential
Assignment Length: Temp-To-Hire
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Do you want to learn new job skills? We are now hiring Sawmill Workers for a client in Ashland, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
• Competitive pay
• Training provided – learn new skills!
• Work in a facility that uses the best technology in the industry
• Regular weekly pay, including overtime
• Weekends off for most positions
• Access to health, vision, and dental benefits
• Maine Earned Paid Leave
• Operating sawmill equipment
• Lifting, flipping, and stacking lumber
• Cleaning, painting, and other duties as assigned
• Must be available to work nights and overtime as required
• Ability to work safely in a team environment
• Demonstrated record of excellent attendance
• Self-motivated and hardworking
• Previous experience preferred
• Must have reliable transportation and steel-toe footwear
We want to make it easy to apply to be one of the Sawmill Workers in Ashland, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘PI SAW’ to 207.560.0913
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
Job ID: 5080410