- Job Title: Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Location: Central Maine
Director of Compensation & Benefits in Central Maine
Pay: Competitive & Negotiable Compensation
Assignment Length: Direct-Hire
Do you have significant experience dealing with organization compensation & benefits? Do you have previous Director-level experience? If yes, you will want to consider this lucrative position at a prestigious institution.
Interested in being considered for this Director of Compensation & Benefits in Central Maine, apply now.
Competitive compensation package. Direct-hire opportunity. Leadership position.
- Competitive & negotiable compensation package
- Work at a prestigious and reputable institution
- Important work that will impact both the business & employees
- Work with a diverse population
- Opportunity to work somewhere that values community
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Full benefits package
- Designed & administering a total rewards program that allows the organization to attract, retain, engage, and motivate staff while remaining innovative, competitive, and cost-effective.
- Managing staff responsible for facilitating rewards program
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers of employee programs
- Creating and implementing strategic staff communication
- Evaluating and authorizing changes based on sound decision-making
- Working across all business units and understanding their unique needs & challenges to support decision-making
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience working in compensation
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist designation preferred
- Strong communication & leadership skills
If interested in being considered for the Director of Compensation & Benefits job in Central Maine, please apply by sending a current resume.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘COMP’ to 207.560.0906
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.