- Job Title: Lumberyard Laborers
- Location: Ashland, Maine
- Hours: M-F 7a-3:30p
- Openings Available: 2
Lumberyard Laborers in Ashland, Maine
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Schedule: M-F 7a-3:30p
Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Do you enjoy hands-on, physical work? Are you a hard-working, team player? Do you have experience using a forklift? We are now hiring several Lumberyard Laborers for a client in Ashland. Interested? Apply today!
- New increased pay rate!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Opportunity to earn weekly production bonuses
- Work at a nationally recognized company
- Stay physically active
- Access to health, dental, and vision
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Handling various types and sizes of rough lumber
- Operating and monitoring several types of equipment
- Working and communicating as a team
- Performing routine maintenance on machinery and equipment as needed
- Must be able to perform the job duties (push, pull, lift, carry)
- Experience with a forklift is preferred
- Experience in preventive and routine machine maintenance is a plus
- Must have safety-toed footwear
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Lumberyard Laborer in Ashland, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘ASHLAND’ to 207.560.0913
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5080469