- Job Title: Recruiter & Staffing Professional
- Location: Augusta, Maine
- Hours: M-F 8:30a-5p
- Openings Available: 1
Recruiter & Staffing Professional at Manpower in Augusta, Maine
Pay Rate: Competitive hourly rate + incentive program
Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5p
Assignment Length: Permanent
If you have experience with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring we want you to help connect Maine’s businesses with qualified, local candidates as a Recruiter & Staffing Professional at Manpower in Augusta, Maine. Join a high producing & hardworking team by applying today!
Do important work that makes a difference. Know that your work is appreciated by your team. Experience genuine collaboration.
• Competitive pay + incentive program
• Set schedule with no nights or weekends
• Professional, collaborative, and friendly work environment
• Make excellent community connections
• Birthday holiday – enjoy your special day off!
• Right off the turnpike exit, near the Civic Center, and shopping
• Comprehensive benefits package, including a generous PTO policy and 401(k) with company match
• Working with business partners to understand their unique hiring needs
• Sourcing qualified candidates by mining resume databases, working with community partners, and professional networking
• Responding promptly to job applicants to move them through the hiring process
• Presenting qualified candidates to our business partners in a way that shows that the candidate has the skills and experience necessary to perform the job
• Expanding business by performing revenue-generating activities including outside sales & service calls, networking, and face-to-face calls
• Performing a variety of administrative and operational tasks that support the overall mission of quality service, including answering phones and greeting candidates
• Experience with facilitating the interview & hiring process
• Great communication, organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills
• The ability to shift activities in order to address ever-changing needs and priorities
• Ability to retain information, such as policies or procedures, or find it as needed
Join our amazing team as a Recruiter & Staffing Professional in our Augusta office, Maine office by applying online today!