- Job Title: Cultural Broker & Program Coordinator
- Location: Augusta
- Hours: M-F
- Openings Available: 1
Cultural Broker & Program Coordinator in Augusta, Maine
Pay: Negotiable & based on experience
Schedule: Full-time, days
Assignment Length: 2 Year Contract
Help build a program designed to reduce health disparities for underserved cultural groups in Maine as a Cultural Broker & Program Coordinator in Augusta. This position will be responsible for developing assessments and program initiatives to support and improve system transformation between service providers and those from different cultures needing access to such healthcare and social service programs.
We are seeking candidates with a background in cultural studies, experience working with service providers, and a passion for educating and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion for people of all walks of life. If this sounds like you, and you are ready to make an impact – apply today.
- Full-time, long-term contract
- Pay is negotiable & based on experience
- Meaningful work that will have a long-lasting impact
- A position that is forward-thinking
- See positive results from your work
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Coordinating assessments and program initiatives
- Working with multiple stakeholders and providers to strengthen diversity programs
- Developing and facilitating educational programs
- Networking and building relationships with federal officials, advocates, and other key stakeholders
- Identifying and implanting methods to continually monitor programs and results
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Diversity, Public Policy, Human Services)
- 3+ years’ experience in a role focusing on diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Training & development experience
- Confidence and desire build strong relationships
- Ability to interpret policy, procedures, and data
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus but not required
We’ve made it easy to apply to be a Cultural Broker & Program Coordinator in Augusta, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘BROKER’ to 207.560.0909
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.