- Job Title: Shift Utility Worker
- Location: Rockland, Maine
- Hours: 12 hr rotating shifts
Shift Utility Worker in Rockland, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $19 ph (days) & $22 ph (nights)
⏰ Schedule: 12-hour rotating shifts 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you looking for hands-on work? We are now hiring a shift Utility Worker for a large manufacturer in Rockland. Put your industrial experience and mechanical inclination to use while enjoying frequent opportunities for overtime. Apply today!
- Competitive pay
- Steady full-time employment
- Opportunities for overtime
- 1 week off a month!
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Participate in debriefing with prior and future shifts
- Monitor equipment, troubleshooting issues, and resolve problems
- Complete routine walk-through inspections of mill systems
- Unplug feeders, bins, chutes, conveyors, and mill feed throats
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Availability to work 12-hour rotating shifts including days, nights, & weekends
- Ability to handle physically intensive tasks in a variety of weather conditions
We’ve made it easy to apply for this shift Utility Worker job in Rockland, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? We have many other positions available you may be interested in. Apply today to start a conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘SHIFT’ to 207.560.0909
📞 Call: 207.594.7910
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org