- Job Title: Microscopic Inspector Jobs
- Location: Biddeford
- Hours: 7a-3:30p or 3:30p-12a
- Openings Available: 6
Microscopic Inspector Jobs in Biddeford, Maine
⏰ Schedule: 7a-3:30p or 3:30p-12a 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented? Are you looking for an entry-level inspection job? Would you be interested in working with microscopic equipment? We are now hiring Microscopic Inspectors for a client in Biddeford. Apply today!
- Work for a leading international manufacturer
- Entry-level job opportunity
- Great benefits upon permanent hire
- Inspect small electronic components through a microscope
- Remove parts that do not meet inspection criteria
- Must be able to sit for 8 hours a day
- Detail-oriented and dexterous
- Understand and follow SOP, Splash, PDC, SDS, and other specifications
- Complete respective paperwork and computer entries
- Work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
We’ve made it easy to apply for these Microscopic Inspector jobs in Biddeford, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘micro’ to 207.518.7054
📞 Call: 207.284.0595
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org