- Job Title: Machine Maintenance Worker
- Location: Kennebunk, Maine
- Hours: M-F 7a-3:30p
- Openings Available: 1
Machine Maintenance Worker Job in Kennebunk, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $18-20 per hour DOE
⏰ Schedule: M-F 7a-3:30p 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you looking for a competitive job with growth potential? Do you have experience using fork trucks and maintenance equipment? We are now hiring a machine Maintenance Worker for a client in Kennebunk. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Growth potential
- Access to health, vision, and dental benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance of PVD coating machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work instructions
- Rebuild and fabricate parts when applicable
- Modify equipment as required to improve reliability
- Other duties as assigned
- Good organizational skills
- Experience operating fork trucks preferred
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Able to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Must be flexible
- High School Diploma or GED
We’ve made it easy to apply for this machine Maintenance Worker job in Kennebunk, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘repair’ to 207.518.7054
📞 Call: 207.284.0595
📧 Email: email@example.com