- Job Title: Production Chemist
- Location: Scarborough, Maine
- Hours: Sa-Tu or Tu-F 9p-7:30a
- Openings Available: 4
Production Chemist Jobs in Scarborough, Maine
💲💲 Pay: DOE
⏰ Schedule: Sa-Tu or Tu-F 9p-7:30a
📆 Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp
Do you have a life science degree? Are you looking for a job that offers independence and variety? We are now hiring Production Chemists for a client in Scarborough. Enjoy a short-term job that offers days off and resume experience. Apply today!
- Enjoy days off!
- Great resume-building job opportunity
- Variety of job duties
- Maintain and support the production schedule
- Investigate problem areas and areas of desirable improvement
- Undertake new procedures and observe proper safety precautions
- Responsible for in-process QC testing of manufacturing material
- Maintain quality systems and proper GMP/GLP
- Create and follow protocols designed around product improvement
- Responsible for making critical and non-critical bioreagents for product use
- Work in a team setting to coordinate manufacturing efforts based on a schedule
- Prior experience in the following areas: pipette, spectrophotometry, HPLC, pH meters, Gel Electrophoresis SDS, ELISA assays
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Skill with computer applications including spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
We’ve made it easy to apply for these Production Chemist jobs in Scarborough, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘CHEMIST’ to 207.806.5398
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: email@example.com