- Job Title: Inventory Control Supervisor
- Location: Scarborough, Maine
- Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Openings Available: 1
Inventory Control Supervisor Job in Scarborough, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $21 per hour
⏰ Schedule: M-F 8a-5p 📆 Assignment Length: Long-term temporary
Do you have a working knowledge of inventory scanning systems? Are you experienced in using MS Office products such as Word or Excel? We are now hiring an Inventory Control Supervisor for a client in Scarborough. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Variety of work tasks
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Participate in the cycle count process and take a physical inventory
- Create and maintain all types of material transaction records
- Coordinate replacement of stock and expense items
- Prepare reports and inventory analyses
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Familiarity with computerized inventory location systems
- Working knowledge of inventory scanner systems
- General knowledge of MS Office Products
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Inventory Control Supervisor job in Scarborough, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘ICS’ to 207.560.0928
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org