- Job Title: Quality Engineer
- Location: Presque Isle, Maine
- Hours: M-F 7a-3:30p
- Openings Available: 1
Quality Engineer Job in Presque Isle, Maine
💲💲 Pay: DOE
⏰ Schedule: M-F 7a-3:30p 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Do you have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a similar field? Are you looking for a job that offers more responsibility and great perks? We are now hiring a Quality Engineer for a client in Presque Isle. Play an important role in the production of life-saving medical devices. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Possible direct-hire opportunity
- Play a significant role in the production of life-saving medical devices
- Clean and modern facility
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Ensure conformity and compliance of medical devices to client requirements
- Manage quality system standards
- Design and processes validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
- Direct technical & administrative workers
- Perform root-cause analysis on all client complaints
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in a related technical field or science
- Engineering or similar experience preferred
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Quality Engineer job in Presque Isle, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘QUALITY’ to 207.560.0913
📞 Call: 207.554.4376
📧 Email: email@example.com