- Job Title: General Maintenance
- Location: Biddeford, Maine
- Hours: M-F 6a-7p Sat 8a-2p
- Openings Available: 1
General Maintenance Job in Biddeford, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $15-17 per hour
⏰ Schedule: M-F 6a-7p Sat 8a-2p 📆 Assignment Length: Temporary
Are you looking for a short-term job to build your resume? Would you like to be part of a company that values community and youth development? We are now hiring a general Maintenance Worker for a client in Biddeford. Apply today!
- Work for a youth-development organization
- Work for a company that believes in community
- Gain resume-building job experience
- Preventative maintenance – plumbing, heating, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Maintain maintenance logs and complete necessary paperwork
- Pick up necessary parts and supplies for the maintenance department
- Report all unresolved problems to the Facilities Director
- Maintain inventory for maintenance equipment
- Cross-train in related areas
- Use ADP Employee Portal
- Able to stand for the duration of the shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
We’ve made it easy to apply for this general maintenance job in Biddeford, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘GMW’ to 207.518.7054
📞 Call: 207.284.0595
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org