- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal Job in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
- Location: Lewiston, Maine
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
- Openings Available: 1
Deputy Judicial Marshal Job in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $17.58
⏰ Schedule: M-F 1st shift 📆 Assignment Length: Temporary
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in the Auburn area. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to check your work at the door when you leave for the day!
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Providing for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Carry a weapon for the duration of the shift
- Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
- Flexibility to travel and work in different parts of the state with minimal notice
- Ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Deputy Judicial Marshal job in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘ME DJM’ to 207.560.0906
📞 Call: 207.784.9353
📧 Email: email@example.com