- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer Technician
- Location: Scarborough, Maine
Manufacturing Engineer Technician Job in Scarborough, Maine
⏰ Schedule: 4:45a-5:15p 📆 Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp
Do you have an associates degree in electrical engineering or a related field? Are you an experienced individual in the manufacturing field looking for a change of pace? Would you like a steady, long-term job with a great company? We are now hiring a Manufacturing Engineer Technician for a client in Scarborough. Apply today!
- Great pay rate!
- Exciting work with an innovative company
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Machine and operation troubleshooting
- Use computer programs to set up and troubleshoot equipment
- Lead the implementation of innovative, problem-solving methods
- Communicate unexpected equipment downtime
- Maintain records per company standard
- Associates Degree in mechanics, manufacturing, electrical engineering, or similar
- 7+ years of experience in maintenance of automated production equipment
- 3+ years of experience in the medical device industry
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Manufacturing Engineer Technician job in Scarborough, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘MET’ to 207.806.5398
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org