- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: York County, Maine
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
- Openings Available: 1
Deputy Judicial Marshal Job in York County, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $17.58 per hour
⏰ Schedule: M-F 1st shift
📆 Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp and Temp-to-Hire
Are you retired law enforcement looking to supplement your income? Are you new or active law enforcement looking for a change of pace? We are now hiring a Deputy Judicial Marshal for a client in the York County area. Go home at the end of the day knowing you made a positive impact on others. Apply today!
- No nights! No weekends!
- Perform meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
- Ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
- Uniform allowance
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Conduct court entry screening as required based on judicial policy
- Write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
- During court proceedings, remain strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk
- Patrol and maintain a presence in public areas of court facilities as assigned
- Successful completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training Program or have a Law Enforcement Officer Certification in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work preferred
- Committed to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Deputy Judicial Marshal job in York County, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure this is the right position for you? We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘YC DJM’ to 207.518.7054
📞 Call: 207.284.0595
📧 Email: email@example.com