- Job Title: Textile Mill Equipment Cleaner
- Location: Sanford, Maine
- Hours: Sat & Sun 11a-11p + 2 week days
- Openings Available: 1
Textile Mill Equipment Cleaner Job in Sanford, Maine
⏰ Schedule: Sa & Su (11a-11p) + 2 weekdays (your choice) 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Would you like to work in a small, family-like environment? Would you like some flexibility in your workweek? Do you want to learn about operation and caring for unique equipment? Apply today!
- 4-day work week!
- Work 32 hours, get paid for 36!
- Some schedule flexibility (weekends required)
- Opportunity to secure permanent employment
- Small, family-like work environment
- Washing and greasing equipment
- Maintaining proper oil levels
- Removing dust using an air hose
- Assisting the maintenance department with repairing equipment as needed
- Working in a physical role requiring repeated bending, stooping, & reaching
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Physical ability to work in an active job (bending, lifting, standing, squatting…)
To be considered for this Textile Mill Equipment Cleaner Job in Sanford, Maine– simply contact us by choosing an option below.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘textile’ to 207.518.7054
📞 Call: 207.284.0595
What Our Client Wants You to Know:
- Textile manufacturing is an art. This work is not easy; it is hard, and it is physical. Those that like to get their hands dirty and have an appreciation for an honest-day’s work tend to enjoy it.
- They believe in second chances. Everyone makes mistakes, they don’t want your past to hold you back from a bright future. Rebuild a strong employment reputation.
- The supervisors are working managers. This means those that are able to work well independently tend to do well.
- Their biggest pet-peeve is absenteeism. They look for candidates that can prove they understand the importance of showing up on time, every time.
- When hired on permanently you will be offered a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, critical illness, 401(k) & Roth 401(k) company paid long/short-term disability, paid time off, and product discounts.
- What keeps many of their employees around is how they show appreciation in other ways: seniority bonuses, company events, holiday bonuses, and anniversary recognition.
- Safety is of utmost importance. They follow all CDC recommended guidelines and have adjusted certain practices to reduce potential spread of COVID-19. This includes, social distancing, temperature screening, mask wearing, and frequent cleaning and sanitizing.