- Job Title: Deputy Judicial Marshal
- Location: Rockland, Maine
- Hours: M-F 1st Shift
Deputy Judicial Marshal Job in Rockland, Maine
💲💲 Pay: $17.58 per hour
⏰ Schedule: M-F 1st shift 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire
Are you a retired law enforcement officer? Are you a new or active law enforcement officer looking for a change of pace or new experiences? Apply now!
- No nights or weekends
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to check your work at the door
- Provide protection for judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public
- Carry a firearm
- Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training OR have certification as a Law Enforcement officer in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work experience
- Pre-employment screening, including background check, reference checks, and a polygraph exam
- Commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Flexibility to travel and work in different locations within the state with minimal notice
- Ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift.
To be considered for this Deputy Judicial Marshal Job in Rockland, Maine – simply contact us by choosing an option below.
✔️ Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘rockland DJM’ to 207.560.0909
📞 Call: 207.701.4307
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org