- Job Title: Client Services Representatives
- Location: Waterville
- Hours: M-F 7:30a-4:30p
- Openings Available: 4
Client Service Representative Jobs in Waterville, Maine
Pay: $15 per hour
Schedule: M-F 7:30a-4:30p Assignment Length: Through end of 2021
This position with a non-profit is an excellent opportunity to put your customer service and administrative skills to work while supporting a great cause. If helping the area’s most vulnerable population appeals to you, apply today.
- Full-time work with weekly pay
- $15 per hour
- No nights. No weekends.
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine earned paid leave
- Helping clients via phone and in-person complete the intake application
- Collecting all the required information and documents to determine eligibility
- Scheduling client appointments
- Entering and maintaining accurate records
- Professional experience with customer service/call center
- A valid Maine Driver’s License
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings including background and MVR checks
Simply choose an option below to contact us in order to be considered for these Client Service Representative jobs in Waterville, Maine.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘WATERVILLE’ to 207.560.0909