- Job Title: Builders of All Skill Levels
- Location: Pittsfield
- Openings Available: 5
Tired of seasonal layoffs? Looking for stable year-round employment with opportunity for growth? We are now hiring Builders of All Skill Levels for our client in Pittsfield! A variety of skill levels are needed – from those who have just mastered the use of basic hand and power tools, to those with solutions-driven leadership skills and troubleshooting abilities, and everything in between!
So, if you’re looking to get your foot in the door at a company that will keep you busy all year, apply today!
Perks of the Position:
- A stable full-time, temp-to-hire job that operates year-round – no seasonal layoffs!
- A 7:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday schedule
- Occasional opportunities for Saturday overtime
- Pride in knowing that you have helped to build a world-class product
- An opportunity to expand your skill set
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building a variety of wood and vinyl products according to specifications Safely operating a variety of hand and power tools
- Assisting and directing other workers as needed
- Following all safety policies and procedures at all times
Skills Necessary for Consideration:
- Prior carpentry, woodworking, or construction experience
- The ability to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Strong mathematical problem-solving skills
- Some flexibility with scheduling during peak production times
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to be one of the Builders of All Skill Levels. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
Text: “builders” to 207-560-0913