- Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Location: Central Maine
- Openings Available: 1
We are looking for an experienced QC Manager in Central Maine, for a leading manufacturing company. Previous experience leading a quality control department and following ISO 9001 standards and legal regulations is required.
This position is being offered as a direct-hire placement at our clients facility, and comes with a hefty salary and exceptional benefits package – those who are currently employed in this field are encouraged to contact Manpower for a confidential interview.
Perks of the Position:
- Up to $100k per year (DOE)
- Direct-hire, permanent position
- Opportunity to join a respected company in a leadership capacity
- Excellent benefits package
What You Will be Doing:
- Overseeing the performance of the quality department
- Aligning departmental expectations to achieve company’s long-term strategic goals
- Coordinating quality requirements with Engineering & Manufacturing
- Investigating any internal system breakdowns and developing plan of action
Skills & Experience Needed to be Considered
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs
- A combination of education and experience in the field of quality control
- Extensive work history focusing on quality control in a manufacturing or machining environment
- ISO 9001 experience
- Management experience
- Excellent work history
If you are interested in connecting with our client about this experienced QC Manager position simply apply online or choose one of the options below to start the conversation.