- Job Title: Machine Operators
- Location: Old Town
- Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts
Do you like working with your hands? Are you looking for a job that lets you be part of creating something great? There are currently open positions for Machine Operators at Old Town Canoe. Apply now!
These 1st and 2nd shifts positions are an excellent opportunity to work at one of the area’s largest manufacturing companies and be part of a team making a world-class product!
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- Long-term work
- 1st and 2nd shift schedules available:
- 1st Shift hours 7 a.m. – 3 pm.3p.m.- 11p.m. Monday–Friday.
- 2nd shift hours: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Paid weekly!
- Competitive pay of $16 per hour
- Opportunity for overtime!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Operating machines
- Measuring product
- Conducting quality checks
- Using hand and power tools
- Tending and operating plastic molding machines
- Weighing and using various powders and using scales
- Cleaning and trimming product using a router
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Good eye-hand coordination
- Comfortable with machinery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply for one of these awesome positions for Machine Operators at Old Town Canoe. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “OTC” to 207-560-0913