- Job Title: Machine Operators
- Location: Old Town
- Hours: 2nd and 3rd shifts
Do you have prior machine operating experience? Are you looking for a job that lets you be part of creating something great? There are currently open positions for Machine Operators at Old Town Canoe. Apply now!
These 2nd and 3rd shifts are an excellent opportunity to work at one of the area’s largest manufacturing companies and be part of a team making a world-class product!
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- Long-term work
- 2nd & 3rd shift schedules available:
- 2nd Shift hours 3p.m.- 11p.m. Monday–Friday.
- 3rd shift hours: 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. Sunday-Thursday
- Paid weekly!
- Competitive pay of $16.50 -$17 per hour
What You Will Be Doing:
- Operating plastic molding machines, band saws, and grinders
- Weighing out manufacturing materials
- Filling mold reservoirs
- Removing cooled products from molding equipment
- Trimming excess plastic from product
- Cleaning molding equipment
- Monitoring and operating computers
- Other related manufacturing tasks as needed
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Prior machine operation experience
- Ability to stand throughout the shift
- Physical capability to perform heavy lifting as needed
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Background check and drug screen will be conducted
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply for one of these awesome positions for Machine Operators at Old Town Canoe – 2nd & 3rd shifts. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “OTC” to 207-560-0913